- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Sherry
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae’s Smoky Mustard
- 1 lb Roasted chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apple, finely diced
- 1 Celery stalk, finely diced
- 1/3 cup Red onion, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 Belgium endives
In a large mixing bowl, combine the thyme, sherry, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Anna Mae’s Smoky Mustard. Fold the chicken, apples, celery and onion into mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Peel endive leaves. Spoon mixture inot individual endive leaves and serve as a great appetizer.
Alternative: Use on bread or soft tortilla wrap for great sandwich. Also, great rolled in lettuce leaves or as topping for salad greens.