- 6 tbsp Vilux Walnut Oil
- 1 tbsp Edmond Fallot Walnut Dijon
- 4 tbsp Late Harvest Riesling Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 cups Mixed salad greens (romaine, bibb, etc.)
- 3/4 cup Toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 2 Pears, halved, cored, thinly sliced
Mix dressing in a small jar. Cover, shake, and pour over the salad ingredients. Toss well and serve. Dressing can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.
* * A Special THANKSGIVING Variation: * * For the dressing, substitute a really good aged balsamic vinegar (we recommend the elegant Antiqua Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena) for the Late Harvest Riesling Vinegar and toss with halved brussels sprouts that you roast in the oven.