Motorcoach and group tours are welcome all year at the National Mustard Museum. Located in Middleton, Wisconsin, we’re open 10:00am – 5:00pm every day — except Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s Day, and Easter Sunday. We suggest planning to spend at least an hour at the Mustard Museum so everyone can enjoy the full experience. The tour package described below will maximize your mustardy experience!
Every pre-registered group tour includes a staff member dedicated to your group plus:
- Upon arrival, members of the tour will receive a “Poupon Coupon” for 10% off purchases in the Mustard Museum Gift Shop that day. We are, after all, the home of POUPON U, America’s Mustard College.
- A personal welcome and introduction, followed by a short video or presentation in MustardPiece Theatre which comfortably seats 40 people (groups of 50 or more may be divided into 2 tours).
- A guided tour of the Mustard Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of mustards, antique mustard pots and tins, vintage mustard art and mustard memorabilia.
- Shopping and tasting in the Gourmet & Gift Shop. A Confidential Condiment Counselor will assist you with a focused tasting of our best selling mustards at our Tasting Bar. You can also request a sample of any of the other goodies we sell, including vinegars & oils, jams, dessert toppings and hot sauces.
- Don’t forget souvenirs from the Poupon U Bookstore!
- Each member of your group will receive a complimentary parting gift.
We require an advance $10.00 tour registration fee (non-refundable) to hold your date and time in our tour calendar. In addition, there is a charge of $5.00 per member of the tour, excluding the tour operator, staff, and bus driver. This will be collected when you arrive so that you pay only for actual tour participants.
Group tours are scheduled between 10:00am and 4:00pm, 7 days a week. For more information, or to book a tour, contact Mrs. Mustard (Patti Levenson) by email or call, 800-438-6878 (local 608-831-2222). Call for after-hours tour fees.
Go to www.visitmiddleton.com for more on area activities, shopping and dining.