It’s What the World Needs.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020 — 10:30am – noon (90 minutes)
We’ve truly come a long way. The very first National Mustard Day occupied about three parking stalls in front of the original Museum. Now, we typically close off Parmenter and Hubbard streets in downtown MIDDLETON, WISCONSIN for our annual street festival.
But not this year. Due to ongoing public health concerns, National Mustard Day will be a virtual opportunity for mustardlovers around the globe to unite in golden pride. This year, Mustard Day is going International.
- Cooking Demos
- Live Music
- Sing-a-longs with the Curator
- Virtual Shout-outs from Mustard Makers
- Messages from local dignitaries and mustard lovers
- A look at the new book, The Art of Mustard
- An interactive tour of the Museum & Gift Shop
- Contests & prizes, including a year’s supply of mustard!
Stock up with delicious Mustard Day Gift Sets (linked below) and order your Mustard Day 2020 t-shirt to be ready to join the fun. We’ll be calling you out to show your mustard enthusiasm by posting pictures of your own celebration and (hopefully) your selfies wearing your “What the World Needs Now…” Mustard Day shirt. Be sure to use the hashtag #MustardDay when you post your photos to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. And please, by all means tag the @MustardMuseum!
► MUSTARD DAY GIFT SETS: