The National Mustard Museum recognizes the grave dangers posed by the coronavirus. To do our part in flattening the curve and making sure we do not add to the risk of COVID-19, we announce the following, effective immediately…
The gift shop and museum will be closed to the public until we are confident that it is safe to reopen. However, someone will be here to answer the phone from 10 am to 4 pm.
All booked group tours and Mustard Bites Experiences, scheduled through April 30, 2020, will be rescheduled.
- We will accommodate private shopping upon request, limited to no more than five people at any time. Call the gift shop between 10 am and 4 pm to schedule a time, 608-831-2222. If you are at all symptomatic, please do not ask for a private shopping appointment.
- NEW! CURBSIDE/TAKE-OUT service is now available. If you are in the area and need mustards and other gourmet foods, but prefer to not go into the gift shop, we have the solution. Let us bring your mustards out to your car. Call in your order, pay with a credit card, and then when you are outside the Museum, call to let us know you’re here and we will bring your mustards out to you. No minimum order!
- Mail order is still available. We will fulfill your online, phone, and “mail” orders in a timely manner, as we always do. For all orders greater than $25 (excluding shipping) we will include a free KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON jar of mustard. That also applies to Curbside/Take-Out. This offer is good through April 10, 2022.
- You can also order the new KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON mustard here, in addition to getting a free one with your order of $25 or more (excluding gift card purchases):
CALM100 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON Mustard – Mesquite Beer
CALM101 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON Mustard – Smoky Garlic
CALM102 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON Mustard – Sweet Hot Stone Ground
CALM103 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON Mustard – Jalapeno
CALM104 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON Mustard – Honey Dill
CALM555 KEEP CALM AND MUSTARD ON – All five flavors!
- If your order is over $25, we will automatically send you a free KEEP CALM mustard, just be sure to indicate which flavor you’d like in the comments section of your online order.
Be assured that we will be doing everything we can to make the Mustard Museum germ-free, virus-free, and, as always, ketchup-free.
We feel for the bars, restaurants, and other venues that have closed or curtailed operations in response to the coronavirus. Recovery will not be easy. Show these businesses some love now and when they reopen. Give your favorite small business a boost by buying a gift card. Maybe even a gift card from us! And please pass this email to other mustard lovers you know.
To all of our mustard lovers, we wish you good health and a speedy return to normalcy.
Peace, Love & Mustard,
Patti Bridges, Owner
National Mustard Museum Gift Shop
Barry Levenson, Curator
National Mustard Museum-