Taste the winners!
Just when you thought the fun of the 2011 World-Wide Mustard Competition was coming to an end, here comes the Mustard Marketplace.
Following the Friday night celebration, An Evening of Mustard Royalty and the Iron Mustard Chefs Challenge, join us on Saturday, April 30, from 10 am to 4 pm for the Mustard Marketplace — a FREE event for the mustard-loving public (although ketchup eaters will be subject to a $10 surcharge).
The Mustard Marketplace will include:
- Watch Champion Cheese Carver Troy Landwehr in action throughout the day
- Cooking demo in Mrs. Mustard’s Kitchen by Chef Rod of Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse, 11:30am
- Special appearance by the Beer ‘n Brat Mustard Mascot, noon-2:00pm
- Live music by the Prairie Bayou Band, 1:00-3:00pm
- Award-winning Wisconsin Cheeses presented by DCI Cheese Co.
- Delicious samples of Tooski’s Toffee
PLUS… meet the Mustard Makers, including: Silver Spring & Kelchners Mustards, Boetje’s, My Friend’s Mustard, Uncle Pete’s, Mustard Girl, and Terrapin Ridge!