Taste the World through a Grain of Mustard…
Prepared or as individual seeds, mustard is commonly used in the cuisines of India and Bangladesh, the Mediterranean, northern and southeastern Europe, Asia, Africa and both of the Americas. When you add herbs, spices, oils, varieties of vinegar, salts and peppers, fungi, fruits and vegetables, spirits, wine and beer, you open an infinite set of flavor possibilities. Indeed, mustard is the most popular and widely used condiment in the world. And, no one is more passionate about mustard than the National Mustard Museum!
We invite you to join us on a mustard adventure where you and your friends, family, guests or business associates can gather for a uniquely tasteful experience.
Mustard Bites – A Tasteful Adventure:
- Relax as you savor a seasonally-inspired, locally-sourced “Nine Mustard Bites Plate”. Our most popular and exotic mustards are carefully selected and paired with nine delicious bites.
- Learn more about the history of this humble little seed, and why mustard is a globetrotter in the world of cuisine.
- Broaden your knowledge of the five “Basic Tastes” and how three different flavor profiles affect the palate when tasting mustard.
- Discover the backgrounds and inspirations of the mustard makers. Many have been inducted into our Mustard Hall of Fame and are winners in the annual World-Wide Mustard Competition held at the National Mustard Museum.
- Experience a hands-on cooking demo.
- Take home great mustard-related recipes and cooking tips.
- Embark on a guided tour of the National Mustard Museum.
- Enjoy private shopping and unlimited tasting at our famous Ultimate Tasting Bar. You can sample mustards (nearly 400 at last count) and more from our epicurean pantry.
To book your Mustard Bites adventure contact Patti Bridges at (608) 831-2222 or email email@example.com.