Put it on your calendar. Wednesday, April 26, is National Pretzel Day and we are celebrating. And we ask you to join in the festivities.
Celebrate locally (at the Mustard Museum) – Soft Pretzels are only $1 and you have your choice of more than 100 mustards for dipping and dunking. Even better, though, if you come in wearing a Mustard Museum t-shirt or sweatshirt, soft pretzels are FREE!
Celebrate from afar by sending a friend a Happy Pretzel Day gift:
- SPT333 SNACK ATTACK Gift Box (Bucky’s stick pretzels and three mustards)
- KTH400 Kathie German Pretzel Mix (make your own soft pretzels)
Pick out some mustards to go with your pretzles. We have the world’s biggest selection of mustards to go with your pretzels, hard and soft. Here are a few of the Curator’s recommendations:
- BCK100 Bacik Mustard with Horseradish & Honey (from Poland)
- BKY110 Bucky Badger Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- CHC100 Cherchies Banana Pepper Mustard
- HND100 Handlmaier’s Sweet Bavarian Mustard (from Germany)
- TRP124 Terrapin Ridge Champagne Garlic Mustard