The best dipping sauce for cold shrimp and fried oysters.
Traditionally made with a New Orleans creole mustard,
and Zatarain’s is awesome for making rémoulade.
- 1/3 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Zatarain’s Creole Mustard
- 2 tbsp Raye’s Down East Schooner Mustard
- 1 tbsp Hit & Run Horseradish Mustard
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped celery
- 1 tbsp Finely minced garlic
- 3 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Salt (also add pepper to taste)
- 1-2 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
Everything into the food processor for thirty seconds. Whirrrrrr!!! Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to five days. Best served with some downhome New Orleans jazz playing in the background…