- 3 1/2 lb Whole chicken, cut up
- 3 tbsp Daddy Cook’s Exotic Ginger Curry Mustard
- 1 cup Shallots, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- 3/4 cup Chicken broth
- 2 potatoes, peeled, halved & cut into 1/4″ slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4″ strips
Starting skin side down, sauté chicken over high heat in 1 tsp canola until browned, 3-4 min per side. Remove chicken to plate, leaving pan drippings. Add shallots to pan; cook over medium heat until softened. Stir in coconut milk, broth and Curry Mustard. Return chicken to pan and bring to boil over high heat. Add potatoes, bell pepper, salt & pepper (to taste) and simmer covered over med-low heat for 25 min, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.