Immerse yourself in the wonder of mustard at the world famous National Mustard Museum.
This one-of-a-kind unique venue is the home of the world’s largest collection of mustards and mustard memorabilia. On our guided tour you will see one-of-a-kind mustard memorabilia and learn how to make some mustard sauces to use in your cooking. Samples and tastes of unique mustards in the Museum’s Gourmet Gift Shop complete your savory visit.
Or, consider bringing your group for our “Mustard Bites: A Tasteful Adventure”, a unique culinary experience where you’ll taste our most popular and exotic mustards which are carefully selected and paired with nine delicious bites. You’ll also enjoy a hands-on cooking demo and a guided tour of the Mustard Museum. Learn more about bringing your group for private Mustard Bites event here:
MUSEUM GROUP TOUR PRICE PER PERSON
- $5 per person, plus $20 per group to hold the date (nonrefundable).
- Includes 10% OFF coupon good towards merchandise purchased in the Mustard Museum’s Gourmet Gift Shop.
- Minimum group size: 15
- Maximum group size: 50 (larger groups can be split)
- Tour duration: about 60 minutes
- Tour availability: Everyday from 10 to 4; outside regular hours by special arrangement only
- Advance notice: please book at least one week in advance
- Contact: Barry Levenson, 608-831-2222 (email@example.com)
Go to visitmiddleton.com for more on area activities, shopping and dining.