Immerse yourself in the wonder of mustard at the world famous National Mustard Museum.
This one-of-a-kind unique venue is the home of the world’s largest collection of mustards and mustard memorabilia. You will enjoy a guided tour, see mustard memorabilia and learn how to make some mustard sauces to use in your cooking. Samples and tastes of unique mustards in the Museum’s Gourmet Gift Shop complete your savory visit.
PRICE PER PERSON
- $5 per person, plus $20 per group to hold the date (nonrefundable).
- Includes 10% OFF coupon good towards merchandise purchased in the Mustard Museum’s Gourmet Gift Shop.
- Minimum group size: 15
- Maximum group size: 50 (larger groups can be split)
- Tour duration: about 60 minutes
- Tour availability: Everyday from 10 to 4; outside regular hours by special arrangement only
- Advance notice: please book at least one week in advance
- Contact: Barry Levenson, 608-831-2222 (email@example.com)
Go to www.visitmiddleton.com for more on area activities, shopping and dining.