SUNDAY, DEC. 9, 2012 | 10am-5pm
7477 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562
Join us for our Merry Mustard Holiday Open House! Come sample hundreds of mustards plus oils, vinegars, dessert toppings and other gourmet foods at our infamous Tasting Bar. Warm up with free hot chocolate and hot tea (Tea Forte) or refresh with seasonal punch!
- ALL DAY: Holiday Scavenger Hunt (with prizes), free samples of “reindeer food”, new insane deals announced every hour
- 11am – 3pm: Sample Wisconsin Natural Acres Artisan Honey
- 11am & 3pm: Mustard on a Pickle reading & signing by the Curator
- Noon: Cooking Tips with Mrs. Mustard
- 12:30pm: Hoops for Koops Mustard Ring Toss Tournament ($20 gift card for the winner)
- 1pm – 3pm: Holiday Music by The Blue Accordion
- 2pm – 5pm: Tea with the Duchess of Mustard
Our annual holiday open house is a part of the Downtown Middleton Business Association Holiday Open House. You can learn more by visiting VisitMiddleton.com
The National Mustard Museum is open 10-5 daily, until 8 on Thursdays in December.