While complying with Dane County’s most recent public health order, we remain responsibly open at only 50% capacity and strict enforcement of wearing face masks. Additionally, with the guidance of the “Badger Bounce Back” principles from June 2020, we continue to operate within the recommended health guidelines.
As of January 1, 2021, the National Mustard Museum & Gourmet Gift Shop is open:
- MON & THURS: 10am – 4pm
- FRI & SAT: 10am – 5pm
- SUN: 11am – 4pm
* CLOSED Tuesday and Wednesday
Many small businesses need big help. And this small business appreciates your continued business to meet all your needs for mustard and gourmet goodies. We assure you that we are doing all the right things to keep our customers and our staff safe during the ongoing public health crisis.
- Staff will not work if they are sick;
- Staff will always wear a mask while working;
- We may limit the number of visitors in the shop and the museum to allow for proper social distancing;
- We have instituted rigorous policies and procedures to provide a clean and sanitized environment.
► CURBSIDE PICKUP remains an option.
Order online or call us (608-831-2222) to place a curbside order Mon – Sat 10 am to 4 pm. If ordering curbside online, choose “Curbside” in the shipping options dropdown menu (a little more info is here).
► IF YOU PREFER PRIVATE SHOPPING…
Please call us and we’ll be happy to work with you to setup an appointment outside of current operating hours (608-831-2222).