Saturday and Sunday
April 27 – 28, 2013 | 10am-5pm
We will salute all the medal winners from the 2013 World-Wide Mustard Competition the weekend of April 27-28 here at the National Mustard Museum. The public — everyone — is invited to see and taste all of the winning mustards from the 16 flavor categories (that’s the Gold, Silver AND Bronze in each category!). Many of these mustards will be available for sale. The 2013 WWMC included nearly 300 entries from 8 countries.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- ALL DAY — Taste the Grand Champion and 48 medal winning mustards;
Meet the maker of award-winning Kelley’s Gourmet Stone Ground Mustard
- Noon to 3 — Sample the 2013 Grand Champion Cheese – Marieke’s Mature Gouda from Thorp, WI
Also taste their Gouda with Black Mustard Seed and Gouda with fenugreek
- Noon and 1 — The Mustard Girl, Jennifer Connor, shows how to make Brat Pizza and other easy dishes using Mustard Girl mustards
- 1:30 to 4 — Meet the makers of award-winning Boetje’s Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 to 2:30 — Presentation of Medals (view winners list)
- 2:30 to 3 — Learn to make your own mustard with the Curator, Barry Levenson
- ALL DAY — Taste the Grand Champion and 48 medal winning mustards
- 10 to 3 — Meet the maker of award-winning Kelley’s Gourmet Stone Ground Mustard
- 11 to 2 — Sample the 2013 Grand Champion Cheese, Marieke’s Mature Gouda from Thorp, Wi; also taste their Gouda with Black Mustard Seed and Gouda with fenugreek
- 11 to 2 — Tasty samples from Fusion Gourmet, Coconut, Meyer Lemon & Chocolate cookies; Coffee & Iced Tea candies
- 1 to 1:30 — Learn to make your own mustard with the Curator, Barry Levenson
ALSO, watch MustardPiece Theater, play the Interactive Mustard Quiz Game, and see the World’s Largest Collection of mustards and mustard memorabilia!
The weekend of April 27-28 is the last weekend of voting for our 2013 Kid’s Coloring Contest. To download coloring sheets and a contest entry form for your little mustard artist, click here.
Have any questions? Contact Mrs. Mustard!